Sunday, March 13, 2011

The requirements of print advertising

The print advertiser needs to do is create fliers that make the school aware of our prominence. The fliers have requirements. Each flier must have a title, premier date, where it can be watched, the names of the actors, pictures, and lines from the movie. The print advertiser must also keep in contact with other students. These students include the director, writer, prop and costume designers, actors, and other print advertisers. This is important in order get images, lines, and names. You also have to make a blog much like this one and update it every Friday. If you don't meet these requirements then you will be bringing your own grade by a large step. I myself feel that the project will take a lot of effort but I think the end product will be worth it. If I don't do my part I will also be making others jobs more difficult which is selfish and inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment